AgentDVR + Deepstack Error on AI Alert Filetr

Hi,
i have an instance of AgentDVR runnin on port 8090 and configured to point to the Deepstack (GPU) running on port 20000.
From the AgentDVR i can see that the movement is detected, the alert fired and passed to allert filter.
From the AgentDVR log, at the moment the filter is called i can see:

11:18:31 AI Alert Filter (CAM_NAME): AI Alert Filter (CAM_NAME): A task was canceled.
11:18:31 Error: AI Alert Filter (CAM_NAME): AI Alert Filter (CAM_NAME): A task was canceled.
11:18:31 AI Alert Filter (CAM_NAME): at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task) at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task) at CoreLogic.AI.AlertFilter.d__15.MoveNext()
11:18:31 Error: AI Alert Filter (CAM_NAME): at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task) at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task) at CoreLogic.AI.AlertFilter.d__15.MoveNext()
11:18:31 A task was canceled.
11:18:31 Will retry AI processing in 30 seconds.

Deepstack seem to be running and the welcome page is reacheable at localhost:20000

Do anyone have an idea or experience on what this error mean ? there is some sort of log on deepstack to check ?