Container that doesn't use AVX

The previous docker container I used deepquestai/deepstack ran on my old machine and did not require AVX instruction set, it seem to fullfil my needs.

Do you have container with a different tag that will run on a Non AVX or SSE instruction set

Hello @faspina , we will add support for non-avx machines in few days. Would let you know once we do.

Can’t wait to see this update :slight_smile:

I’m facing the same issue and it’s no longer working with latest image… please provide the fix for this.

2019-03-23 02:57:12.654031: F tensorflow/core/platform/cpu_feature_guard.cc:37] The TensorFlow library was compiled to use AVX instructions, but these aren’t available on your machine.
./run: line 2: 2890 Aborted python3 /app/intelligence.py

Sorry about this, We are planning on releasing non-avx images in less than a week from now.

Thanks. One more issue i faced as personal use, since i set it up earlier and tried it. When now im setting it up to use on a diffrent machine im getting an error while activating it using existing key as maximum number exhausted. Even though no current setup is working.

Is there anyway i can still use non paid version for personal use?

Hello @dearlk,

To install DeepStack multiple times and on different machines, you will have to visit your DeepStack dashboard on https://deepstack.cc to upgrade to a higher subscription plan. Once you upgrade, visit your local DeepStack local dashboard ( localhost ) and click the Renew Subscription button.

How can i reset the personal non commercial use?

Im not a commercial user, and can only use a free version.

Hi @dearlk ,

Some restrictions were placed on the free and non-commercial plan because of the reasons below:

• We are a Startup building technologies to empower developers and business to easily setup and integrate AI.
  • Due to the costs of developing and maintaining DeepStack and its entire ecosystem, we need to charge some amounts on production grade features to keep us running and innovating.

To use DeepStack with new installations and a number of premium features, we have provided a limited offer of $9 per month pan which you can purchase. Visit the link below to get this plan.

Hello, we have added support for noavx systems, see the noavx tags on the docker page, https://hub.docker.com/r/deepquestai/deepstack/tags.