Hello everyone, We are happy to share the latest versions of DeepStack with a number of fixes to address some of the issues raised so far. See details below.
This release fixes the following issues in DeepStack across all versions
- Jetson Error on Jetpack 4.5
- Scene Recognition onnxruntime bug on Windows Native Versions
- Face Register Not working
- Requests taking forever. Failed requests due to internal errors now times out after 1 min with 500 error code
- Fixed Issue with Zero Min Confidence causing DeepStack to hang, all min_confidence are forced to 0.1 minimum
Install the Latest Versions of DeepStack to take advantage of this update.
Docker CPU Version:
Docker GPU Version:
Thank you all for your incredible patience with us over the past weeks as we work on making DeepStack better for you.
We are aware there are issues not addressed in this update, including
- bugs while running multiple instances with the Windows Native edition
- Raspberry Support
- Some performance and accuracy issues
- Improvements to custom training
- General ARM64 Support
Note that we are working on this things and will release new updates Next Month to address some of them.
On the highly requested Requested RPI + NCS update, we are working on the best path torwards this, as it has been our policy to ensure that all new versions of DeepStack have the same features and are at present based on a common codebase, the RPI + NCS version has been a challenging one due to limitations of the intel NCS devices and high compute constraints on the RPI. When finally released, it will required a different codebase of its own and will not support custom models due to limitations of the NCS. At the moment, we recommend using the Nvidia Jetson for edge cases as it is features much better hardware and software stacks that enables running the full set of DeepStack features efficiently.
Thank you so much for your patience, please report any bugs or issues here and we shall make the best effort to fix them.