DeepStack on Docker Ubuntu 20.04 with GPU error on startup

I’ve been successfully running DeepStack without the GPU for a few days but when I try to enable it running on an NVIDIA Quadro NVS 290 I get the following error message:

Start syntax:
$ sudo docker run --gpus all -e VISION-DETECTION=True -v localstorage:/datastore -p 82:5000 deepquestai/deepstack:gpu

docker: Error response from daemon: OCI runtime create failed: container_linux.go:349: starting container process caused “process_linux.go:449: container init caused “process_linux.go:432: running prestart hook 0 caused \“error running hook: exit status 1, stdout: , stderr: nvidia-container-cli: detection error: nvml error: function not found\\n\”””: unknown.
ERRO[0000] error waiting for container: context canceled
scott@IBMLinux:~$

Any thoughts, ideas, or help is appreciated to fix this.

Thanks!

I had a hell of a time getting the gpu to work. that said did you install all the nvidia drivers and convert the docker to nvidia2? Does not look like your using the latest GPU image which solved a lot of problems for me amd your missing the runtime=nvidia.

My biggest problem was the run command was not right when i first started. I found with mine that the --gpus all kept crapping it up. Here is what i use.

$ sudo docker run --rm --runtime=nvidia -e VISION-DETECTION=True -v localstorage:/datastore -p 5006:5000 deepquestai/deepstack:gpu-x5-beta

Didnt relize this was 4 month old, you probably either gave up or fixed it by now LOL