How to select multiple pictures per person

Hello. I’m trying to select multiple pictures to register a face, but haven’t been able to do it. Because if I upload more than one picture, it replace the first one. Tried to find an example on the documentation but couldn’t find it.
As I read in the documentation it is possible to select multiple images on face registration.
If someone could please help me, I would be very appreciated.

Also if someone could tell me how to update deepstack server using Windows 10, meaning I can’t execute the command given on the documentation, that would be nice. I’m about to uninstall it and download the last version, but I don’t want to mess up.

Thanks

Here’s a little python script that i wrote for registering, listing and deleting faces in deepstack. Hope it helps.

Thank you very much. I’m using C# but this helps me a lot

In case someone else has this issue, here it is done in C#

public async Task<registerResponse> registerFace(string family, string name, string[] images_path)
        {

var request = new MultipartFormDataContent();
            for(int i = 0; i < images_path.Length; i++)
            {
                var image_data = File.OpenRead(images_path[i]);
                request.Add(new StreamContent(image_data), "image"+(i+1), Path.GetFileName(images_path[i]));
            }
            request.Add(new StringContent(family+"_"+name), "userid");
            var output = await client.PostAsync(server + "/v1/vision/face/register", request);
            var jsonString = await output.Content.ReadAsStringAsync();
            registerResponse response = JsonConvert.DeserializeObject<registerResponse>(jsonString);

return response;
        }

I like your solution better than me just using Postman for everything.

Glad you find it useful.