Issue with DeepStack GPU

Trying to install DeepStack GPU and I would love your help since I’m stuck. I bave a Zotac Geoforce GT 710 that should support Cuda. I’m following the instructions here : https://docs.nvidia.com/deeplearning/cudnn/install-guide/index.html#install-zlib-windows but I guess there are some points that I’m missing. I downloaded the zlib and unzipped, where do I need to put those files? Then, it is asking to install Visual Studio, which version and what modules, there are many of those.

1. Download and extract the zlib package from ZLIB DLL.
  2. Add the directory path of zlibwapi.dll to the environment variable PATH.

This is very confusing to me, what should I do here:

1. Include cudnn.lib in your Visual Studio project.
  2. Open the Visual Studio project and right-click on the project name.
  3. Click Linker > Input > Additional Dependencies.
  4. Add cudnn.lib and click OK.

I’m trying to use it in Blue Iris but it give me an error> Deepstack: Alert cancelled {deepstack: timeout} 15019 ms.

Any help would greatly appreciated. By the way, to the developers, excellent job with this app.

Any little help would be greatly appreciated even if one of the questions get answered.
Thanks and happy new year.

Did you search the forum? https://forum.deepstack.cc/search?q=710%20

@tracer, thanks but I could not find anything in regards of what I was asking for, I will search deeper.

Thanks for the help

1 minute search.

Although the card could be an issue, was not asking about the card but the instructions that I believe are a little confusing for me and maybe others that are reading it. Please read my post again, I do not know about you but there are some instructions that perhaps do not make too much of a sense or need more clarifications. There are different versions of visual studio, which one do we need to install, do we need to install the modules that are coming with it or not?
What about this other one, what does it mean?

1. Include cudnn.lib in your Visual Studio project. (Which project?)
  2. Open the Visual Studio project and right-click on the project name.
  3. Click Linker > Input > Additional Dependencies.
  4. Add cudnn.lib and click OK.

Hopefully you can find those answers in google as well :slight_smile:

1 Like

Did you manage to get anywhere with this as i’m having issues with how to install deepstack GPU