What is the best option to run deepstack with a Home assistant?
- PI 8 GB running deepstack + HA
- PI 8 GB running HA connected to Intel Neural Compute Stick 2
- PI 8 GB running HA and deepstack running on Nvidia Jetson ?
- Nvidia Jetston running deepstack + HA
@danik21 Thanks for this post. At the moment, only options 1,3 and 4 are supported/possible.
As per the best option; performance wise, option 3 is your best bet because
- DeepStack achieves about 3-4fps on Jetson Nano depending on the endpoint and mode with which you are running it
- Having HA in a separate Pi means less load is on the Jetson and Pi for the entire setup