POST request on detection API endpoint

I have installed deepstack and activated my free subscription key. Here is the system information:
Ubuntu: 16.04 Docker: 18.09.5

I have executed following command with multiple endpoints:
docker run -e VISION-DETECTION=True -e VISION-SCENE=True -e VISION-TRAFFIC=True -v localstorage:/datastore -p 80:5000 deepquestai/deepstack

After that I am getting following error continuously:
./run: line 2: 9444 Aborted (core dumped) python3 /app/intelligence.py &> /dev/null

When I tried sending POSTMAN request as binary as shown in binary-request, I am getting error as below:
{ "success": false, "error": "No valid image file found" }

When I tried sending form request as shown in hanged. I have noticed in terminal that there is no request submitted to server.

Please help me what I am missing here.

Hello, sorry about the error you are experiencing.
Can you share your terminal logs, and also what url are you submitting the image to?

Thank you for your response.
Here is the terminal log file you requested - https://gist.github.com/kamal250/14a49e361d49b283c48e333330a9882b

Here is the local URL I am submitting.

Thanks for sharing this, please run docker run -e VISION-DETECTION=True -v localstorage:/datastore -p 80:5000 deepquestai/deepstack

Here i am enabling only the Detection API.

It is possible that by enabling all the APIs, you might be facing a memory issue.

I started earlier by adding only detection endpoint and later I have added another. Nothing is working and I am getting same result. POST request hangs forever.

Alright, this can be due to a number of factors.
A possible cause is your cpu not supporting avx optimization, in that case, DeepStack has tags for such systems.
What are the full specs of your system. Specifically processor info & RAM ?

Here is system info:
Memory: 4GB
Processor: Intel Pentium CPU G3250 @3.20GHz x 2
OS type: 64-bit

Given your system specs, it does not support a number on instruction sets required by DeepStack. However, we have provided specific builds for legacy systems.

simpy run sudo docker pull deepquestai/deepstack:noavx

When you run, use
sudo docker run -e VISION-DETECTION=True -v localstorage:/datastore -p 80:5000 deepquestai/deepstack:noavx

Thank you so much, it did the trick.

:grinning:You are welcomed