Registering faces stopped working and question about limits

Hello, I don’t know if something changed on the last version of deepstack, my program used to register and detect faces without any issue, but since the last update it stopped working. Did anything change or is there a bug?
I couldn’t see any changes in the way faces are registered or detected.
I’m attaching what error I’m seeing. I should handle the error of non success, but I’m wondering why it can’t do it, I haven’t make any changes to my program.
Do someone else have the same issue?

Also I would like to know if there is any limit about how many people can be registered.
Thanks

Thanks!

Screenshot_51

There are no limits. Can you translate that error in English?

The message says a task was canceled and I was able to prove that the problem is not about the program because I also tried to recognize a face using Postman and it doesn’t work, it gets stuck loading, so the Task Canceled Exception that I’m seeing is because a HttpClient.Timeout.
I also tried re installing but it didn’t work.

The stderr.txt has:

Process Process-2:
Traceback (most recent call last):
File “C:\DeepStack\intelligencelayer\shared\face.py”, line 186, in face
det = detector.predict(img, 0.55)
File “C:\DeepStack\intelligencelayer\shared.\process.py”, line 47, in predict
img0 = Image.open(img_path).convert(“RGB”)
File “C://DeepStack\windows_packages\PIL\Image.py”, line 2891, in open
fp = builtins.open(filename, “rb”)
FileNotFoundError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: ‘C:\Users\angel\AppData\Local\Temp\DeepStack\f3364380-2866-4fc9-9ee9-baeb357360eb’

During handling of the above exception, another exception occurred:

Traceback (most recent call last):
File “D:\obj\windows-release\37amd64_Release\msi_python\zip_amd64\process.py”, line 297, in _bootstrap
File “D:\obj\windows-release\37amd64_Release\msi_python\zip_amd64\process.py”, line 99, in run
File “C:\DeepStack\intelligencelayer\shared\face.py”, line 253, in face
except UnidentifiedImageError:
NameError: name ‘UnidentifiedImageError’ is not defined